Women’s History Month is a great opportunity to take a breath and reflect on the amazing accomplishments of women around the world. But we’d like to take a second once again to laud the incredible women we’ve had the opportunity to meet since we began Reset the Table only a few short years ago.
From James Beard Award-winning chefs, to female-first entrepreneurs and—most recently—mentorship mavens, we’re honored to count these inspiring women as friends of RTT.
If you haven’t had a chance to learn about this group of intrepid women, here’s a short list of our astonishing interviewees:
- The voice of the industry, Chef Dominique Crenn talks equality in the kitchen.
- The LEE Initiative’s Lindsey Ofcacek shares how the program aims to bring equality to the foodservice industry.
- Chef Selassie Atadika gives us the low-down on the delicious, plant-based benefits of Pan-African cuisine.
- Chef and wine expert Prashanti Lee shares why she thinks women are key to shifting the kitchen paradigm.
- We go beyond the bone marrow with Chef Victoria Blamey.
- Let’s raise a glass to champagne bar entrepreneur Jen Pelka.
- Read how tech is transforming the eater experience with Eat Club’s Tracy Hsu.
- Why Chef Anita Lo thinks an “Old Girl’s Club” is the solution we all need.
- Angela Garbacz shares her mission to empower women through food.
- See how Susan Spicer keeps it fresh throughout her 40-year culinary journey.
- Chef Jamie Malone gets real about stress, struggle and success she experienced going from chef to restauranteur.